Tuesday, February 23, 2010

updates

ok Derek has been gone for a few days now to Rota Spain. I would much rather him be there than in a war zone. The only problem is that he is going to be gone for 10 months :( but on the brighter side I am going to go visit him in August and hopefully my side kicks tonya and Gus will be joining me as well :) I miss Derek more and more everyday. I am back home in atlanta for a follow up doctors appointment on March 10,2010 and then after that I will go back to Gulfport. I have been talking to Derek almost everyday and that helps the situation.
I have been doing ok since my surgery. I however am experiancing dizzy spells which I hoped would go away but aren't. I also am missing my friends back in Gulfport, but I will be back next month.
Tonya mom and jimmys mom are planning to go see Hair Spray when I get back. It is one of my favorite plays and I am excited for a girls night. We are going to see that March 20th for Tiny's birthday. I am so glad i have made such great friends. This deployment is a whole lot easier than the last and I am greatful for the time I get with Derek and my navy family in Gulfport.
That is all for now, I have to go and chase down kitties and simba (who misses his daddy).
I miss derek like crazy, but am hanging in there.
More later bye bye for now....

1 comment:

  1. I'm super excited for Hairspray!! :) And yes having good friends makes it a lot easier!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers