It has been an extremely long time since I have done some posting on my blog. I have been keeping myself very busy while figuring out life at the same time. In doing all of that, I found out that life is just one day after the other and go on with that brand new day and forget about the rest of those days that are behind you now.
IT has been almost 2 months since my best friend has left for deployment. cannot believe time has come and gone like it has been doing. Deployment will be over before we know it and the magnificent 7 will be back home where they belong. A lot has happend in these past couple of weeks. It is almost book worthy haha.
Well, Easter has come and gone. During the time we are supposed to be celebrating Easter, My best friend tonya's husband got flown home from Haiti with Lung problems and have to have Lung surgery. He is doing fine now and is back to work here in gulfport.
how have I been doing you may ask? How am I doing since you've done what you did to me I can lie and sometimes cry when I think of how it used to be..with wanting Derek home like any other military spouse would, I take things day by day and one step at a time. I have made it this far and wished he could be home but I understand that he has a job to do and his job is to serve his country when duty calls. HE is very well missed around here especially as the summer months are approaching and days are getting longer , but on the brighter side the nights are shorter so that means that the next day will get here quicker.
I have had my appointment with my doctor here in gulfport. She sadly is leaving keesler and being sent elsewhere :(. She said I am doing great and am still continuing to improve. My valve is still a little bit leaky but she said that may correct itself and also my right side of my heart is also still enlarged but that will correct itself over time as well.I finally got to get off of my potassium medication and am going to have more blood work done next week to check that level.
Other than the blood work and dr alderson leaving keesler everything is going somewhat ok. I have learned in the short time that Derek has been gone who my true friends are. It is very funny how you learn that so quickly when the time comes. It all lead to things that do not need to be posted in certain places that public eye can see. A lot of military movement is hush hush and people will quickly learn that in the process.
Also a neighbors daughter was at my house while i was talking to her mother she decided to go upstaires through my stuff and also demolish my scrap book room. it goes to show you cannot take your eyes off of children at ANY time. She also pulled olivia my cat around the kitchen by her tail and also went through my jewlrey box and threw jewlrey on the floor which resaulted in me steppping on a necklace i did not see and breaking it :(.
Life is full of ups and downs and this week it has been up and down and that seems like the story of my life. I also find it hilarious that someone would DARE to think that I have not been through a hard time in my life at all like they have hahahah!!!!! That is a horse of a different color of a thought right there,
I would think 4 open heart surgeries later and also being diagnosed with an uncurable genetics disorder that nobody knows a lot about is not a hard time at all. Man, people never seem to amaze me at all. Everyday is a struggle for me than your normal average person.
Another person told me that I must be insecure in my marriage to have to talk to my husband everyday and also must be very clingy.
I am secure with my marriage and very happy. Derek and I choose to talk everyday and Derek wants to talk to me everyday that he possibly can. It is good for what I Have and helps me get through my day. IF for some reason i cannot talk to Derek without knowing he will not be able to get online I start to worry. Eventhough, Derek has been in the military for 10 yrs now and nothing has happend to him, I am still going to worry.
I see life totally different than most people see it. it has been said that I am judgemental and I am far from being judgemental. I have been judged and judged all threw my growing up years. I know first hand what it is like. trying to help someone is not being judgemental. I
Oh well you cannot please all the people all of the time, a president of the united states once said. The more I learn about people the more I agree with the president that said that.
Well I am off of here for now, I figured it was time for me to do an update since i have been getting asked to write.
I am also very excited to announce that I have lost 12lbs! I am doing weight watchers again and am doing very well with it. I head to Spain in August for 2 weeks. August is when hubby re enlists again for another few years :).
Derek is greatly missed everyday. I love him with all of my heart and he is my best friend and I will always love him no matter where the road of life takes us <3
No comments:
Post a Comment