Thursday, March 4, 2010

cat bath

Not much went on today. I talked to Derek for most of the afternoon on yahoo. After that I cleaned up the kitchen and living room and messed around with the cats for awhile. Simba likes to stay outside at mom and dads house and guard the goats he think apparently that is his job.
On the other hand, I have to send Derek his black foot locker to Spain since he has now found a place to play paintball over there. Leave it to my husband to find somewhere over seas to play paintball.
This evening I gave sassy our Himalayan cat a bath. She actually did pretty good for a cat to have a bath. She cried a little bit but finally sat down in the sink. I am thinking I like that type of cat more and more now. I have an ambition to want to show cats now as crazy as it sounds.
Toe nail trimming is going to be done later on tonight with both cats. I cannot wait to see how that goes olivia is one to not like to have anything done with. Sassy on the other hand could care less what you do to her and it is obvious. This is my last weekend home and saturday I plan on going to eat lunch with one of my cousins. Sunday my parents are going to the nascar race.
I have my cardiologist appointment on the 10th and I hope to leave that afternoon or that following thursday. Not much else is planned. I have basically done my stuff for spain just am watching airline prices before i decide on my ticket
I am actually flying into madrid and have found a nonstop flight to there which will be good. I have booked my room at the inn and suites on base so that is all taking care of.
I have less than a month to go and Derek and I will be married for a year. it is hard to believe that a year has flown by so maybe this heaven for bid deployment will fly by too.
well that is all for now. I wished I would have gotten pictures of sassy when she was wet. She will get a bath at the end of next month, so I will have to take pictures then.
I love my animals like they are human!
I am getting ready to s tart planning my front yard planting and am excited. I love to plant stuff and so I am hoping it will turn out neat. I am also wanting to find a mini fountain to maybe put in the yard :).
My mother bought me some sparkly nail polish today a wizard of oz color set. It is really cute she even painted her nails. Mine are sparkly blue and it is called Dorothy who?
Well that is all for today, I hope since tomorrow is Friday I will have something exciting to happen to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers