After a long week I finally have my computer back. I had to take my computer into the apple store the other week due to the power supply not draining out completely. It would not turn on after it turned off go figure something has to go wrong when Derek leaves as usual.
So this week kind of flew by which is surprising. Thanks to my friend tonya she kept me busy busy busy. WE also had our frg meeting this month. Everyone at the meeting seemd to have some kind of stomach bug and low and behold I came down with it over the weekend which happend to be the weekend we were going to go see the play HairSpray at the beau rivage with little miss tonya.
I unfortunately spent friday night puking and what not. Saturday I felt a little bit better but not enough to sit through a play:(
Mom and dads visit went ok. they only stayed through today.
I have talked to Derek just about everyday since he has been gone. He has been doing good. He is sick with a sinus infection I think.
Not much else is going on here. I have decided to step up and take the secretary position for the FRG.
I am gearing up to do some serious exercising at the gym and work on some serious weight loss. I am really fed up with all the weight i have gained and finally getting tired of family staying on my back about it.
Other than that heart wise I am doing really good. I had another post op visit with doctor book and she said everything looked really good. I need to schedule an appointment here with dr alderson in june and then go back to dr book after the summer.
Dereks birthday is coming up so I have to get a package ready to send to him this week he is turning 28!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment