Today it snowed. It started this am but did not stay around long. We got maybe an inch if that and it is already half melted. The goats, lu lu and clemintine, were in the barn for once and stayed in the pasture. The last snow I was told that they got out of the pasture and was walking around the front yard. Simba did not really like the snow this time , but went outside under pro test.
Derek called today. He still has to muster 2 times a day which stinks. He said the weather was nice over there. He also has a birthday coming up the first of next month, so I have to get his package together. He said not much is going on at work but doing building inspections, which is what I think he likes to do anyways.
The snow finished up at about 3 this afternoon. Now it is cold, wet and nasty tonight. The tempuratures right now are above freezing , but they probably will drop over night and all the wetness will probably turn into ice. There isn't much more going on around here.
Last night I went to my cousin Amy's house and played with her kids. The oldest Davis w ho is 6 about to be 7 had a baseball game last night. They won their game and he said he made a really good play. Mom and I stayed with Max and Carson.
Max was into everything possible and Carson was just crawling around. We watched the bachelore and After that we left to go home.
That is really all we have done lately. My dads birthday is this week and he is going to the nascar race this weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment